Inocep Heat Moldable Rigid Orthotic Insoles
This product is unavailable
This heat moldable orthotic insole combines the superior support of a rigid footbed that forms to your foot with a comfortable, cushioning top layer of foam. This combination revitalizes tired feet and provides the comfort necessary to stay on your feet for longer periods of time.
- Helps stabilize, control, and balance the foot.
- Heat moldable for a custom fit.
- Anti-microbial topcloth.
- Numerous sizes for specific arch placement, performance, overall fit, and maximum comfort.
- Energy return and revitalizing foam cushion top layer.
- Great for falling arches, flat and low arches, and people suffering from arch pain and plantar fasciitis.
- WEAR MOLD INSTRUCTION (Option #1): Place the orthotics into your footwear and wear as with any other shoe. Your body heat will mold the orthotic to your foot after a few days.
- HEAT MOLDABLE INSTRUCTION (Option #2): Preheat conventional oven to 200°F or convection oven at 175°F. Place orthotics in oven for 3 minutes. Remove orthotics from oven and immediately place into your footwear (make sure original insoles are removed from shoe). Ensure they are sitting flat in your shoes (wrinkle-free). Stand straight up in your shoes with toes pointed forward and your feet shoulder-width apart for 1-2 minutes.
DIRECTIONS AND CARE:
- DIRECTIONS: For best results, remove existing insole from your shoe. Place manufacturers insole on top of INOCEP insole and trim length with sharp scissors. If necessary, wear only half the day for the first few days of use. Your feet may need time to become accustomed to having an arch support. Adjustment time varies from person to person. If you have discomfort, cut back on the increase in time, until you can proceeded again.
- CARE: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.