Superfeet CARBON Carbon Fiber Sports Insoles
Breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create one of our most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- SUPERFEET® SHAPE: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact